• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AVP: Requiem/Alvin nd the Cipmunks logfiles

Have you created an .ISO with Anydvd 6.4.1.2 yet? I'm just wondering if anyone can reproduce profcolli's results.

Used 6.4.1.2 with Hitman and it does not happen, however, I used ImgBurn instead of CloneCD.

however, I used ImgBurn instead of CloneCD.

Well, I guess that's something else profcolli may want to try. Clonecd shouldn't be blocking Anydvd from being disabled though. Pretty weird . . .

If it's some strange file caching issue, maybe deleting the old image file that Clonecd created and rebooting may help.

Anyway, I'm out of suggestions at this time.

Perhaps peer or others will offer suggestions.

Last edited:
Wow. :confused:

It's as though Anydvd is constantly enabled no matter what on your system.

1. Do you happen to know if all rips you create exhibit this strange behaviour? Or is it only with Alvin?

2. StarwindserviceAE is the network sharing service, right, for Alcohol 120%? Out of curiosity, does disabling that have any effect? It really shouldn't. But . . .
1 - Hitman Unrated is the only other disc I have used with 6.4.1.2 and on checking I see that has the SLY! folder as well. As mentioned, earlier ISO versions had AACS.

2 - Yes, Alcohol 52% (free version) actually - has always been there.

I don't have any other MKBv7 disks (I think AVP-R is the only other one) but I am about to rip Juno (was going to do it tomorrow, but I want to clarify this). I will do it after rebooting to see if a fresh environment helps.

Will post later (Juno is much bigger).

Lucky I've got some more beer in the fridge ;)

Well, I guess that's something else profcolli may want to try. Clonecd shouldn't be blocking Anydvd from being disabled though. Pretty weird . . .
Good idea - I can try ImgBurn on Alvin (only 20GB).

Back in 24 minutes :D

Then I'll try Juno with both....

1 - Hitman Unrated is the only other disc I have used with 6.4.1.2 and on checking I see that has the SLY! folder as well. As mentioned, earlier ISO versions had AACS.

2 - Yes, Alcohol 52% (free version) actually - has always been there.

*sigh*

I dunno what to say.

1. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".

2. Delete the old image file that Clonecd created on your hard drive.

3. Reboot

4. Disable Anydvd. Try Imgburn

5. If Imgburn works fine, try Clonecd again at this point. Also, disable Clonecdtray if you happen to have it running.

Anyway, I'll check this thread later, but right now I'm out of suggestions.

Last edited:
I mounted the Hitman ISO again after starting ImgBurn (with AnyDvd disabled to create Alvin ISO) and now it shows the AACS folder for Hitman so something strange is going on here (almost like a delayed disable for AnyDvd).

And so does the previously created CloneCd Alvin ISO now show AACS folder!!

I know AnyDvd was disabled when I mounted them before and they showed the SLY! folder. Maybe ImgBurn "broke" some link in the chain.

Where does CloneCd keep temp files?

UPDATE: ImgBurn ISO shows AACS folder as expected on Alvin and the Chipmunks. Enabling AnyDvd replaces Windows Explorer display with SLY! folder. Disabling AnyDvd brings back AACS folder. Cycling through different ISO's after disabling AnyDvd results in SLY! folder eventually being replaced with AACS folder in Windows Explorer.

SUMMARY: Either EXIT or DISABLE of AnyDvd before image creation will retain the protection on an ImgBurn or CloneCD ISO. Windows Explorer display may be unreliable (AACS or SLY! folder) because of individual system conditions. If the AnyDvd status reports all the protections as present on a mounted ISO, then it is an "encrypted" version regardless of what Windows Explorer reports.

Thanks for your help, roog and especially Webslinger. Now I won't worry about this anymore and will continue to use CloneCD.

Last edited:
Wow, geeze, I go to the movies for a night and look at all the trouble you guys got into! :D I'm glad you got it all sorted out, profcolli. And sorry I didn't get a chance to respond earlier to clarify that when I say DISABLE AnyDVD, I quite literally just right click and uncheck the enable menu item. I never exit AnyDVD and I've never had the problems you describe in this thread. VERY strange. But at least it's working for you now.

Does AVP2 REQUIEM work ???

I just bought it and it says I need to download a patch, but I can't because it's the trial version. Can I manually download this file?

Does AVP2 REQUIEM work ???

I just bought it and it says I need to download a patch, but I can't because it's the trial version. Can I manually download this file?

You either need to purchase the full version or wait for the next trial release

Back