• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AVP: Requiem/Alvin nd the Cipmunks logfiles

I doubt it - may well be MKB4.
There may be a misunderstanding. The first people who posted problems with AvP2 had the US disc, only DVDJunkie has problems with the UK disc, so why should one be MKB4 and the other MKB7 when both cause the same problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
There may be a misunderstanding. The first people who posted problems with AvP2 had the US disc, only DVDJunkie has problems with the UK disc, so why should one be MKB4 and the other MKB7 when both cause the same problem?

The new MKB isn't on AvP, it's on Alvin and the Chipmunks.

I thought both the Fox titles were MKB7? The logs I posted indicate this.

I don't think so. According to the logs anyway. AvP2 is another issue I believe unless I'm mistaken.

I think DVDJunkie may be right about AVP:R...looking thru his AnyDVD_Log file:

AnyDVD 6.4.0.7
track 1 from 0 to 19463328, Control 4
Drive 2
read physical failed, sense 5:30:2
dvd-rom version 0 120mm 2.52mbps parallel
Layer 0 End: 0
read copyright failed, sense 5:30:2
layer 1 reserved free
standard udf
label AVP2_F1
Drive E: locked, result 1, took 1 seconds!
busy
AACS!
BD+!
HD type: 1
b9477e7f7031
ce7971a0de7d
HD: GetVolumeKey 0
MKB version 7
Host Certificate revoked. Please update AnyDVD!
HD:
BD;AVP2_F1|6.4.0.7;b9477e7f7031;;7
70 31 00 00 90 bb 57 00 01 00 00 00 07 00 00 00
7031000090bb57000100000007000000
yes_clicked: 1, server_error: 415
path /VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO
Sending Patchlevel 1
mode 0 0x0
Drive E: unlocked!
on

No, for some reason I thought I had looked at both logs and only saw that Alvin and the Chipmunks had the Host Certificate revoked message in it. That's what happens when I don't get enough sleep. :)

They don't cause the same problem. I am pretty sure the US version is MKBv4 (it has an earlier release date).

Last edited:
Tall order I know folks, but if you have the time would those of you who quoted/referenced my original username please remove those references from your posts? Sorry, I wasn't really awake when I registered :eek:

Tall order I know folks, but if you have the time would those of you who quoted/referenced my original username please remove those references from your posts? Sorry, I wasn't really awake when I registered :eek:
Done. Hope, I didn't miss one.

Hi
Just to be sure...the latest version of AnyDVD has completely put this issue to bed..such that I can put Alvin and Chipmlks (just purchased for the kids) in my drive and create an ISO without any worries about the drive being updated and not working anymore.
Does this mean that I can still create encrypted ISOs (as per SamHL's) method and not worry if the drive is updated because I have diasbled anyDVD to make the ISO?

Many thanks
Cheers

Hi
Just to be sure...the latest version of AnyDVD has completely put this issue to bed..such that I can put Alvin and Chipmlks (just purchased for the kids) in my drive and create an ISO without any worries about the drive being updated and not working anymore.
Does this mean that I can still create encrypted ISOs (as per SamHL's) method and not worry if the drive is updated because I have diasbled anyDVD to make the ISO?

Many thanks
Cheers

Just let the original be scanned by AnyDVD before disabling it to make the ISO then you're good to go, yes.

Just let the original be scanned by AnyDVD before disabling it to make the ISO then you're good to go, yes.

How about an AnyDVD HD option to do encrypted ISOs while AnyDVD HD is still running?

How about an AnyDVD HD option to do encrypted ISOs while AnyDVD HD is still running?

No, definitely not. Support NIGHTMARE. Those that want to do this, just disable AnyDVD while creating the ISO.

Back