• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AVI to DVD - audio compression problems?

rockroof

I have AVI files that play perfectly fine on my computer, but when I burn them to DVD the audio gets out of sync in some places. My understanding is that the audio is getting compressed and causing this playback problem. I use Nero Vision Express to burn the DVDs. How do I fix this...should I be using some other program?

Try this!

Try a freeware called VIDEO DVD MAKER FREE! I have never actually done an AVI, but I have done others like MPEG and the audio worked just fine. It's worth a shot.

I have AVI files that play perfectly fine on my computer, but when I burn them to DVD the audio gets out of sync in some places. My understanding is that the audio is getting compressed and causing this playback problem. I use Nero Vision Express to burn the DVDs. How do I fix this...should I be using some other program?
I use DVDSanta to convert my files from wmv,avi and then it burn automatically to DVD, the only problem I have is the Fast Forward it seems to skip to the next chapter.

Back