• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

avi format

newmannator

I have just purchased cloneBD v1.0.2.5 to go with my anyDVD, cloneDVD, cloneCD arsenal, and am scratching my head as to find where to set the avi format.

As stated "CloneBD will also convert your Blu-ray discs to all popular file formats, such as .mp4, .mkv, .avi", I would have assumed it was in the file formats, only mp4 and mkv are available. I have searched through a lot of the other devices and searched the forum, and cannot locate it either

could someone point me in the right direction

Thanks

What kind of .AVI are you after? .AVI is just a wrapper and can contain any number of codecs inside which is why it's usually easier to give a list of devices as output than to state specific codecs.

What kind of .AVI are you after? .AVI is just a wrapper and can contain any number of codecs inside which is why it's usually easier to give a list of devices as output than to state specific codecs.

I prefer the xvid codec but dvix is ok as well with AC3 audio

thanks

Last edited:
Back