• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Avengers Endgame stops immediately with error ....

TomTiddler

I have an Intel Hades Canyon NUC, so there's an AMD Vega in there. I have Hardware acceleration selected (AMD) for both encode and decode. Fails immediately when attempting to generate a "Partial Copy", whether I select MPEG-2 or MKV output. Also tried reverting to 1.2.6.0, same result. CBDlog attached.

Should have added - seems to work with software selcted, but it's indicating 8 fps, so looking at 10+ hrs!!

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.8.1.Marvel’s Avengers - Endgame.cbdlog
    564.3 KB · Views: 0
For the record, on a slower machine but using Quicksync, it's working fine at 260 FPS.

AMD has changed their interface for hardware de- / encoding. CloneBD is still working on the implementation. It's announced for the next beta. So- please use NVIDIA / Intel Quicksync in the meantime until then if you have the possibility.

Thanx - as I suspected :)

The layout of my machines means accessing Quicksync is not quite as straightforward, but it's definitely no more than a "first-world" annoyance, I'll wait for the guys to fix it.

Just so you know - 1.2.8.3 and 1.2.8.4 continue to fail instantly ( So far on Avengers Endgame, Yessongs, JoJo Rabbit - all on BD). 1.2.8.4 Log attached for Yessongs.

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.8.4.YESSONGS.cbdlog
    326.1 KB · Views: 1
Just so you know - 1.2.8.3 and 1.2.8.4 continue to fail instantly ( So far on Avengers Endgame, Yessongs, JoJo Rabbit - all on BD). 1.2.8.4 Log attached for Yessongs.
Maybe I'm not looking close enough: I don't see a single mention of an error in that log file.
But then again: it was a null-operation, no compression requested, just a 1:1 copy. You can do that with Windows Explorer.
Did you attach the wrong log file?

Quite possibly. Here's one done just now

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.8.4.Jojo Rabbit.cbdlog
    239.2 KB · Views: 4
There seems to be a problem with the AMD driver. We will have a look at this.

In the meantime you can disable AMD HW en/decoding to make it work right away.

Thanks. I do have another machine with Intel graphics so I also have a "backup" solution that works well, it's just a whole lot less convenient than the one with AMD.

Back