• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ron Cook

I recently purchased CloneBD and in process of updating/re-copying favorite movies. I notice that after I have copied Avatar and replay it I now get audio narration for persons who are visually impaired in which I never had on conversion when using Handbrake. How do I set-up CloneBD so this narration audio doesn't play? Thanks so much for your time.

Simple, you selected the wrong audio track or the other most likely cause I'd you selected an HD audio track and the player you're using can't play the HD audio.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Simple, you selected the wrong audio track or the other most likely cause I'd you selected an HD audio track and the player you're using can't play the HD audio.

No problem, glad I could help

Back