• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Autostart not working under Vista!

F

FCrane

Strange:

When both VirtualCloneDrive and AnyDVD are installed on a Vista machine, autostart with Windows of AnyDVD does not work anymore! Even a shortcut copied to the autostart folder of Windows does not work! Only starting AnyDVD manually seems to work.

Some people reported that this is connected to the UAC of Vista and if you turn it off, autostart will work again. I've not tried this yet, however.

Maybe the developers could address this annoying little problem?

Regards!

Strange:

When both VirtualCloneDrive and AnyDVD are installed on a Vista machine, autostart with Windows of AnyDVD does not work anymore! Even a shortcut copied to the autostart folder of Windows does not work! Only starting AnyDVD manually seems to work.

Some people reported that this is connected to the UAC of Vista and if you turn it off, autostart will work again. I've not tried this yet, however.

Maybe the developers could address this annoying little problem?

Regards!
It is not recommended to use the current version of Virtual CloneDrive on Vista.

But VirtualCloneDrive is working fine under Vista! What are the possible problems?

In the meantime, I tried to switch off UAC and this really solves the problem. Autostart is working fine now.

Back