automatic update

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by Uber_Fuehrer_666, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Uber_Fuehrer_666

Uber_Fuehrer_666 New Member

Just curious, for some reason both my clone and anydvd all of the sudden stopped automatically updating. Have reinstalled both to no avail. Anyone else have this problem? Thanks in advance for any input.

2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

If you have the latest versions of the software installed, you won't be notified for an update (since attempting to update would be pointless).

3. Uber_Fuehrer_666

Uber_Fuehrer_666 New Member

Thank you

Yes, I am aware of that I was wondering because I had anydvd 6.3.1.5 installed and was not notified of 6.3.1.7 even though the automatic check is checked in settings. The same happened for the last update of clonedvd2

4. Webslinger

Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click the "Default" button. Click "ok".

Now check to ensure that both your Internet Security/firewall software isn't blocking Anydvd from connecting to the internet.

5. AGJ

AGJ Well-Known Member

Don't know if this post is OK since it not help but in order for anydvd and clonedvd2 to recieve the automatic update's they need to be running. I have both and they will not recieve the automatic update's unless I have them running.

6. oziwombat

oziwombat Member

I can not get latest update 6.3.1.7 For some reason it keeps loading 6.3.1.5 ?
    Cheers Ozi

7. GaPony

GaPony Active Member

Did you download version 6.3.1.7?

8. Webslinger

9. oziwombat

oziwombat Member

How do I clean browser cache ? Is that history ? I have tried both IE & F/Fox ..

Like I said I try to D/Load 6137 & when the box comes up it's heading is "setupAnyDVD 6.3.1.5"
    Ozi

10. Webslinger

1. Delete your browser's cache

In Firefox 2.x

1. From the main menu, select Tools-->Clear Private Data
    2. Check "cache".
    3. Click "Clear Private Data Now".

or

In Internet Explorer 7.x:

1. Select Internet Options from the Tools pull-down menu.
    2. Click the General tab-->Go to the Browsing history section-->Click the "Delete" button
    3. The Delete Browsing History dialog box will display--->In the Temporary Internet Files section, click the "Delete files" button.
    4. You are asked, "Are you sure you want to delete all temporary Internet Explorer files?"
    5. Click the "Yes" button.

2. Delete whatever file you are trying to run when you install Anydvd. That file obviously isn't what you want anyway.

3. Click http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD6137.exe and run that file

Last edited: Mar 13, 2008
  11. oziwombat

oziwombat Member

OK deleted history . :clap: Not sure what you mean by "2. Delete whatever file you are trying to run when you install Anydvd. That file obviously isn't what you want anyway." :confused::confused:
    Ozi

All's well 6.3.1.7 up & running Many thanks .[I will never understand PC's LOL ]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2008