• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Auto update of the tool

Idreams

Hello,

I have couple of requests to be implemented in future releases

1. Auto update of the tool.
Currently whenever any new version ( Beta or actual version) is being released, we will have to uninstall existing tool, download new version of software from the site, reboot the machine and reinstall the tool
if there is auto update, we can directly update the software from the tool itself
2. During every reinstall ( for installing new version of the tool), we have to re enter the credentials for amazon and netflix. can this be avoided when we do auto update of the tool in future ?

1. I doubt that's gonna happen, no redfox / elaborate bytes product has that
2. You don't need to reinstall (remove/install new version), you can just install straight over the top like any other redfox/elaborate bytes product. Your login credentials should be preserved. They are for me.

Great. i did not knew about it. for next upgrade, i will follow the 2nd step
Thanks for the tip

Back