• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Auto shut down

Gilligan

Is it possible for Anystream to shut down my computer after a download is complete? I could use this feature. Thanks.

Just use a separate tool, such as "SleepTimerUltimate". This is freeware and works great.

Is it possible for Anystream to shut down my computer after a download is complete? I could use this feature. Thanks.

AH HA ! So YOU are the guy that they add that feature for to many applications. I always wondered why that was there!

Seriously, first time I have seen anyone ask for that but I knew people use that function because you see it on many apps that perform tasks.

AH HA ! So YOU are the guy that they add that feature for to many applications. I always wondered why that was there!

Seriously, first time I have seen anyone ask for that but I knew people use that function because you see it on many apps that perform tasks.
It only takes 5 to 10 minutes or less for any movie or episode. I cannot see this feature being added, but I am not the developer, maybe they will add it, I can't speak for them.

It only takes 5 to 10 minutes or less for any movie or episode. I cannot see this feature being added, but I am not the developer, maybe they will add it, I can't speak for them.

Well, there are users (not me) that have speed set to 1x ... and a 2hr movie will take that long to download ;)
It's a reasonable request.

Back