• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Auto play

ajeffo

When i have AnyDVD HD enabled and put any disk into my Blu Ray drive - Pioneer BD202 - then AnyDVD checks them and the disk does NOT autoplay. If i exit AnyDVD then autoplay starts immediately. This is the same for Blu Ray disks as well as normal DVD's.

There are no problems with my HD-DVD drive, autoplay workd with either HD-DVD disks or normal DVD's

What is your system spec (particularly motherboard)?

Myself and others have the same problem here:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=9575
It seems to be some kind of incompatibility (or rather inter-operability problem) between AnyDVD and the Pioneer drive. I'm not sure that either the drive OR AnyDVD alone are at fault, because the drive works perfectly without it, and conversely AnyDVD works perfectly with every other drive I've ever used.

Back