• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Australian BD Spiderman Trilogy Questions

mick2006

1) I see from posts on doom9 that the Australian release of the Spiderman trilogy is rippable-does anyone know if it is region free? I am region A (US).

2) I also read on doom9 that there are many main movie files once ripped with spiderman 2-has anyone been able to join the .m2ts files using something like tssplitter and have the file play back succesfully?

looking at one of the websites that has it for sale it's region B for the boxset

1) All three movies are region free. Tested the Australian trilogy on my region A PS3.

2) No idea, sorry.

Colin

could you please do me a really big favour. Can you please give the number of chapters and running time of each Spiderman movie.

Thanks
Keith

could you please do me a really big favour. Can you please give the number of chapters and running time of each Spiderman movie.
OK, but only thanks to your choice of nick. Black Adder, right? Sheer unadulterated genius.

Spider-Man
121min 12sec
28 chapters

Spider-Man 2
127min 28sec
50 chapters

Spider-Man 2.1
135min 48sec
52 chapters

Spider-Man 3
139min 11sec
52 chapters

Last edited:
Just to let those of you interested know, I used tssplitter to join the 3 main files of Crimson Tide BD and it seemed to work fine. In theory we should be able to rip these Spiderman discs then use tssplitter to join all the files together. See the following link at doom9 for more info:

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=1054477

Because of the seamless branching Spiderman 2 has 40-50 small files instead of the usual 1-2 big ones. So before you merge them you'd have to do some puzzle work to figure out which files belong to Spiderman 2 and which to Spiderman 2.1.

Because of the seamless branching Spiderman 2 has 40-50 small files instead of the usual 1-2 big ones. So before you merge them you'd have to do some puzzle work to figure out which files belong to Spiderman 2 and which to Spiderman 2.1.

The doom9 link will show you what files are part of the main movie.

OK, but only thanks to your choice of nick. Black Adder, right? Sheer unadulterated genius.

Spider-Man
121min 12sec
28 chapters

Spider-Man 2
127min 28sec
50 chapters

Spider-Man 2.1
135min 48sec
52 chapters

Spider-Man 3
139min 11sec
52 chapters

Colin,

you're right of course the genius which is Blackadder.

Many thanks for this info, I owe you one.

Keith

Back