• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Audio Track Problem (empty Track #1)

jzeimet

I am using CloneDVD2 to copy my videos to harddisk. These videos are served by a Twonkyvision V4.1 service to a D-Link DSM-520 Client.

Unfortunately, this client is unable to select specific audio strems. It always will play stream #1.

To avoid audio mismatch, I drop all undesired streams during CloneDVD process. But sometimes (and only on serveral *.VOB's) stream #1 is empty and stream #2 is used. So playback starts fine, but suddenly (when starting to play the 2nd or 3rd VOB) audio is gone :-(

You can reproduce this problem easily clicking on VOB's with PowerDVD. Even if only one language and type of audio has been selected in CloneDVD, PowerDVD provides to choose between several tracks (with a greyed out priority track #1).

Any ideas, help or development available?

Thanks in advance - Juergen

Back