• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Audio Track Issue

brianM

Hi all,

I'm a new user of the program who is about to begin teaching a course on philosophy of film. I've used it and Premier Pro to create a couple of different videos to use in my lectures, but am stuck on number three. I've ripped the English language track for the "Boogie Nights" blu-ray, which contains the film's main audio channel, along with two separate audio commentary tracks. The ripping gets all three tracks. When I open this in Adobe PP, it combines both audio commentaries into a second audio channel. They literally play together simultaneously, and I have no idea how to separate them. Unfortunately, I want to use some audio clips fro director Paul Thomas Anderson's commentary, and don't think that I can do that in PP with this current setup. So my question is this: is there a way to rip just one commentary track from the BD using CloneBD?

Hi all,

I'm a new user of the program who is about to begin teaching a course on philosophy of film. I've used it and Premier Pro to create a couple of different videos to use in my lectures, but am stuck on number three. I've ripped the English language track for the "Boogie Nights" blu-ray, which contains the film's main audio channel, along with two separate audio commentary tracks. The ripping gets all three tracks. When I open this in Adobe PP, it combines both audio commentaries into a second audio channel. They literally play together simultaneously, and I have no idea how to separate them. Unfortunately, I want to use some audio clips fro director Paul Thomas Anderson's commentary, and don't think that I can do that in PP with this current setup. So my question is this: is there a way to rip just one commentary track from the BD using CloneBD?

CloneBD should make this fairly simple.
I don't know what file format you are creating with CloneBD (MP4?)
If so: on the selection page (the one where you see all the film strips of the titles on the disc) you click the "play" button on the title strip you want to convert.
Playback starts and by clicking on each audio track you can listen into the audio and decide which one(s) you want to include.
Mark the checkbox(es) for the ones you want to copy.

Back