• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Audio Synchronization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vrex

This issue may already have been mentioned, but I didn't notice a thread discussing the problem that audio playback is not correctly synched to the video.
Will any combination of settings prevent this problem? Thanks.

Audio Sync Issues

I found the same thing with The Lone Ranger...

I used Any DVD HD for the Blu Ray Quantum of Solace. I have both the bd 25 & bd 50 disks. I currently use DVD Fab which does a good job with burning disks. The problem I have with DVD Fab is that i get some pixalation on my 777 ES Sony Blu Ray player, and DVD Fab doesn't compress very well to a BD 25 disk. I will buy Clone BD, the picture was clean and the compression to the BD 25 Disk was great, but the audio sync issue was off by a good 300 ms. The other issue I had was that it would not even open the Terminator and DVD Fab had no problem with the file to a BD 25 disk.

I used Any DVD HD for the Blu Ray Quantum of Solace. I have both the bd 25 & bd 50 disks. I currently use DVD Fab which does a good job with burning disks. The problem I have with DVD Fab is that i get some pixalation on my 777 ES Sony Blu Ray player, and DVD Fab doesn't compress very well to a BD 25 disk. I will buy Clone BD, the picture was clean and the compression to the BD 25 Disk was great, but the audio sync issue was off by a good 300 ms. The other issue I had was that it would not even open the Terminator and DVD Fab had no problem with the file to a BD 25 disk.

DVDFab's default setting for encoding is High Speed/ Low Quality; presumably because most users care more about speed than quality. However, this can easily be changed to High Quality/Slow Speed for improved video re-encoding. You might want to try changing this setting to see how you like the results. The other option is to try BD-Rebuilder.
I am not promoting any competitor's product, but I am glad that at least we are allowed to discuss them here, without fear of censorship. In the end, competition benefits everyone, users and the competitors themselves.

I burned Maleficent and The Lone Ranger. I had to adjust my receiver to +200ms to sync (I use a PS3 for playback). I already had the receiver set to +110ms and it has been set on that since I've owned it (sync is just right at this setting). So the burns are about +90ms off my normal sync setting.

Is there a resolution/setting in CloneBD to compensate for the audio/video sync?

Thanks

Added the whole thread to existing ticket [#336]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back