• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Audio Sync Problems

Hi peer.
The disk I used was "Air Buddies," 320x180 (Creative Zen Vision), Deinterlace-On, Letterbox zoom-none, USA region 1.

Try without de interlace, i found it outputted with less synch issue, still off a bit, but not as bad.
Anyway that was the case for me.

Oddly, this information always remained a secret....
Funny enough, you can see what I mean in this thread. Slyfox 1 posted some posts ago, that it would be helpful to know the DVD titles that are causing this problem. Still there is no one "coming out" with this info... :confused:

It might be useful if there were a 'debug' tool that could be run to produce a text file that would contain the type of information that you require. Something like PCWizard, but just with information relevant to your needs. Or maybe just a template, like your list but more specific in it's requirements.

Try without de interlace, i found it outputted with less synch issue, still off a bit, but not as bad.
Anyway that was the case for me.
Wouldn't removing the deinterlace make it more compatible for watching on TV than on a mobile device?
Either way, I'll try it with my next transfer.

Please do make post like this, it is completely uneccessary.:policeman:

At the time I made the post mr policeman YES it was ABSOLUTLY necessary.

I PAID FOR your companies software and it does not work. I emailed your company for support and was told after about 4 days to goto the forums for help.

I then posted in the forums and got NO HELP. This thread has been going for WEEKS before any sort of response was given.

Had I been a non paying client perhaps this was acceptable. BUT IN MY CASE I HAVE PAID AND GOT NO SUPPORT.

Wouldn't removing the deinterlace make it more compatible for watching on TV than on a mobile device?
Either way, I'll try it with my next transfer.

The help for this option mentions it depends on the source, movie versus video DVD, movie does nto need it according to there info.
I went and purchsed DivX encoder no issue with sync, i may stick with that until a fix is issued or foujnd, if anyone from slysoft listensPM me how to get a refund, that would be appreciated, especially since i got no further answer on the email support.

if anyone from slysoft listensPM me how to get a refund, that would be appreciated, especially since i got no further answer on the email support.
as all slysoft products are try b4 u buy,you will not get a refund (because you have got the keys for the products and you probably would continue using them even if you did get a refund).

Hi peer.
The disk I used was "Air Buddies," 320x180 (Creative Zen Vision), Deinterlace-On, Letterbox zoom-none, USA region 1.

Hi Merlin,

I read your input here some days ago - unfortunately, I couldn't find that particular disc in our archives. Thanks for your input, anyway.

Sure, I can order this one too, I just thought, I'd just wait for all the billions of other title-postings in this forum to come, which would be alot faster.
Couldn't have been more wrong.

So, all you others, I'm referring to this post of mine:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=8801&postcount=37

Instead of constantly complaining about not getting help, please help us to help you. We're just sitting here and waiting to do what we can.

All we need is a 100% step-by-step instruction how we can reproduce your problem. So far I still haven't seen any A/V-sync problem with CloneDVD mobile output myself, you all can imagine that this makes it hard as hell to solve it...

Hi Merlin,

I read your input here some days ago - unfortunately, I couldn't find that particular disc in our archives. Thanks for your input, anyway.

Sure, I can order this one too, I just thought, I'd just wait for all the billions of other title-postings in this forum to come, which would be alot faster.
Couldn't have been more wrong.

So, all you others, I'm referring to this post of mine:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=8801&postcount=37

Instead of constantly complaining about not getting help, please help us to help you. We're just sitting here and waiting to do what we can.

All we need is a 100% step-by-step instruction how we can reproduce your problem. So far I still haven't seen any A/V-sync problem with CloneDVD mobile output myself, you all can imagine that this makes it hard as hell to solve it...

Hmmm step by step is simple just rip it, it produces out of sync output, if you don;t believe it, i can send you the output file.
there is nothing special i do, no matter the setting it is out of synch for all output, why i don't know. So there you have it a step by step way to reproduce it, unfortunately it will not bring you closer to a solution, since i doubt it is the options we select that is the issue(tried all Achos ones, plus custom DivX), it has to be some setup or conflicting component, what beats me.

Audio Sync Problems Archos 604

I have a synce problem with every single DVD i have ripped. Which includes, MI3, Waiting, Tommy Boy, Chronicles of Riddick, Entire Season 1 & Season 3 of Arrested Development, The Departed and everything else. I also emailed Slysoft support and never heard back(they actually emailed back and wanted some information, which i gave, but they never responded to that). I found a program that fixes the sync issue -> it is called "PocketDivXEncoder_0.3.60".

Once i rip the DVD, i then use this program to fix the synce problem. Once the movie is ripped, running it through this program hardly ever takes more than one minute per movie.

RE: Audio sync

You (slysoft) contacted me and I sent you the steps, I haven't heard any type of confirmation back yet. Please tell me if you needed more info and I would be more than glad to help you recreate it. But I also have the feeling that it might be the computer. Anyway good luck.

I too am having audio/video sync issues with the Pink Floyd - Pulse DVD. I ripped AC/DC Live at Donington with no issues along with some other titles. I used the typical rip settings (basically clicked on the middle box then clicked next).

You (slysoft) contacted me and I sent you the steps, I haven't heard any type of confirmation back yet. Please tell me if you needed more info and I would be more than glad to help you recreate it. But I also have the feeling that it might be the computer. Anyway good luck.

Have you tried this on another system?

if you don;t believe it, i can send you the output file.

I certainly believe you, that's not the point, never said that.
But, you know what?
Do just that: send an example to
support AT slysoft DOT com
and add that the file be forwarded to me. Maybe that get us somewhere...

I certainly believe you, that's not the point, never said that.
But, you know what?
Do just that: send an example to
support AT slysoft DOT com
and add that the file be forwarded to me. Maybe that get us somewhere...

Ok will do, will do a fraction of W of the W, no point sending a whole file, do i refer to someone/something in the subject?

I'm having out of sync issues when converting to PSP. I didn't try any other mobile device conversions. The audio seems to be about 4 to 6 frames slow. it also seems slower when using the deinterlace on. It's out of sync on all qualities. I'm working on a dell inspiron 9300 celeron 1.6ghz. 2GB ram. my drive is a sony dvd+-RW DW-D56A. Running xp pro. region 1. some of the dvd's i may have converted are, hustle and flow, the woods, hard candy, hero, taledega nights, an american haunting, underworld. What else can i tell you?

RE: Audio sync fixes

I understand that there is a problem with the program and that slysoft is trying their best to fix the problem as fast as possible. I just wanted to say that I am moving on to another company's product right now because it seems to work great, although not as fast, I have already spent too much time working with this program and I do not intend to spend anymore time since it is a product that I purchased that promised to perform in a certain manner which the actual product seems not to. For now I am going to write off the money I spent and if you do fix or are moving toward fixing it (after discovering the problem) then it would be nice if you could notify your customers right away. Thank you very much.

It's late in the thread now but I'll do some experimenting tomorrow. I've never had any audio sync issues with the program and converting to generic DivX. Anyway, I'll see if I can reproduce this on my system.

Edit: I did a quick test with a ~15 min title (Title 3) from Facing The Giants. It started out with someone talking so it was perfect to use as a test. Sadly, yes, the audio did not sync at all with the lip movement of the person speaking. However, this was such a brief period of time that if I hadn't been looking for it then I don't think I would have noticed. It's right there in the beginning and then corrects.

Last edited:
Ok will do, will do a fraction of W of the W, no point sending a whole file, do i refer to someone/something in the subject?

Just add a note, that they shall pass it on to Peer.
I will know... thanks.

Edit: I did a quick test with a ~15 min title (Title 3) from Facing The Giants. It started out with someone talking so it was perfect to use as a test. Sadly, yes, the audio did not sync at all with the lip movement of the person speaking. However, this was such a brief period of time that if I hadn't been looking for it then I don't think I would have noticed. It's right there in the beginning and then corrects.

Well, thank you, that indeed is an interesting information.
Though I understand, that all others are having this problem throughout the whole film?

Well, thank you, that indeed is an interesting information.
Though I understand, that all others are having this problem throughout the whole film?

The way it appears to happen to me is that it's the beginning of conversion process. From what I've seen it happens for the first second or 2 [maybe less] and then the sync is back to normal. I have no extended sync problem that lasts through the entire video.

With how it happens to me the reason I believe I never noticed before was because if it were to happen at the very beginning of a movie with opening credits then I'd likely never notice. I needed to see the person speaking to notice at all. There is no distortion in sound. The sync if off and then it's back to normal.

Just for further info I used the lowest possible setting (320x180) with the default settings (Video Quality: 23 & Deinterlace Video Material is checked). To do this under the best possible conditions I ran CloneDVDmobile on the Facing the Giants backup that I had previously copied to my HDD with AnyDVD & CloneDVD.

Sorry that I can't offer more information.

Back