• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Audio sync issues

kepler

I'm not certain that the issue is coming from reclock but I guess this forum might be useful to solve it in any case.
To say it simply I'm having issues with audio synchronization. During video playback audio gradually gets out of sync, generally (and maybe always) sounds precede the image, and at some point, when the desync seems large enough a sort of audible click happens after which audio and video are in sync again, but not permanently.
I'm using the most recent build of mpc hc (now 1694 to be specific), ffdshow (3285), madvr (0.11), reclock 1.8.6.3. My monitor is set at 72hz.
The problem doesn't seem to steam for any of these specific releases versions since it was present for the past weeks at least.
Testing is time consuming since it is a gradual problem, and it takes several minutes to be noticeable, if ever, since this actually doesn't happen systematically.

Is there a common problem causing this, and therefore a common solution? Or what are the most likely causes, what should I check and test before all?

Which audio output, and maybe try a reset of reclock settings.

Back