• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

audio selection

Thor14

hello, this application is excellent, very good, I use it to buy UHD at 50gb and burn it to a disc, to gain quality in the video I compress the audios to ac3 5.1 640kbps, but it would be a good idea to let you clone BD select it compress audio, this option only lets you reduce all audios, is there any possibility that in the future you can select audio one by one to reduce it? example to leave the audio in English in dts hd and the rest of the audios in ac3 5.1 640 kbps, this way I would leave my audio in maximum quality and I would gain more britare in the video.

Why not just remove all other language audio tracks completely

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

hello, this application is excellent, very good, I use it to buy UHD at 50gb and burn it to a disc, to gain quality in the video I compress the audios to ac3 5.1 640kbps, but it would be a good idea to let you clone BD select it compress audio, this option only lets you reduce all audios, is there any possibility that in the future you can select audio one by one to reduce it? example to leave the audio in English in dts hd and the rest of the audios in ac3 5.1 640 kbps, this way I would leave my audio in maximum quality and I would gain more britare in the video.

There is always a usability trade-off when adding features. This one would involve a lot of additional buttons and checkboxes that add confusion to the user interface.
One of the main ideas behind CloneBD was not to end up like most of the other similar products that only computer geeks can understand, overly cluttered and chaotic UIs.
So it depends on how many people would benefit from such a setting.
I'm not so sure about that - in many cases the discs already have only one or at most two lossless tracks and the rest is simple, space efficient AC3 or DTS.
So the option to only recompress HD audio already serves most needs.

Eventually, that would be up to Elaborate Bytes to decide, but those are my thoughts.

the application is very good, and basically I'm leaving all the audios and all the subtitles, but I want to compress all the audios to ac3 and leave only one to dts-hd ma, so I could use that audio, but I see that for the moment is impossible, thanks for the answers.

Back