• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Audio Selection Feature REQ

SamuriHL

UHD Guru
@Reto and @Pete

I have a small feature request for CloneBD that would make my life 100 times easier. On the title selection page, it remembers what languages you have selected and auto selects the audio and subtitle tracks. I'd like one more option on that page to select ONLY HD audio tracks. It's a pain to have to go unselect all the e.g. non-HD audio english tracks. Pretty please? :D

Here's a wish list feature request. To somehow default the output format selection. E.G. I always select MKV as my output and it's on rare occasions that I change that to something else. Would love if CloneBD remembered the last selection I made and defaulted to that the next time I run. That would REALLY make my life easier. Especially on those damn episode seasons.

Back