• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Audio reduced to commentary only

Oregon Chris

Newbie here, so please just say again if I missed this issue in the archives: Using Anydvd2 I end up without the regular audio, only some commentary by director, etc. How to fix this?

That's not possible. AnyDVD doesn't touch the audio in any way. AnyDVD rips 1:1 only. Any audio playback issues are either due to the playback method or the cloning (shrinking) software used.

Oh, and there's no such thing as 'AnyDVD2'

Last edited:
Newbie here, so please just say again if I missed this issue in the archives: Using Anydvd2 I end up without the regular audio, only some commentary by director, etc. How to fix this?
You are selecting the wrong audio tracks in your copy program (NOT AnyDVD). Movie tracks are normally the AC3/6 and the Director's Comments are usually the AC3/2 tracks.

Oops, I meant CloneDVD2. But mmdavis may have pushed me in the right direction; I see that, for some unknown reason, CloneDVD2 has been automatically selecting AC3/2 - oddly only on current single titles, not most series. I will reset this to AC3/6 next time. Thanks guys!

Back