• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Audio Problems with CloneBD

tabakmd

I tried o back up my copy of the recent version of "TMNT" Blu-ray which is 31GB in size. I read about all the problems everyone seems to be having, so I tried the following:
1. I used AnyDVD HD to rip the Blu-ray as an ISO file to a separate large hard drive I purchased for future Blu-ray back-ups.
2. I used CloneBD to create a cloned copy of the entire ISO file, so that I would have the entire original on a Blu-ray disc of less than 25GB size. This seemed to perform flawlessly (compressed to 22.1GB); however, when I tried to view it on my computer using Virtual CloneDrive to mount the compressed ISO it kept shutting down after initial intro info on piracy, etc.
3. I decided that perhaps the disc will only work on a stand alone player, so I burned a 25GB blank BD-R using ImgBurn and the compressed ISO file just generated above.
4, I played this cloned Blu-ray copy of TMNT on my Sony stand-alone Blu-ray player with perfection except that there was no audible English audio, just audio for 3 other languages and one English audio which is the play-by-play commentaries of the director. SO, THE ONE AUDIO I DID WANT WAS NOT MUXED AFTER DEMUXING IN THE CLONE BD PROGRAM!!! What gives? Why did I waste my money on the CloneBD. After all I can use AnyDVD HD and the ImgBurn for all Blu-ray discs I want to clone that are less than 22.3GB and for those that are larger I can use demuxing/muxing free software to compress the greater than 22.3GB file down to less than that amount and then use ImgBurn to burn the compressed files onto a blank 25GB BD-R disc. This works great each time, but is time consuming, whereas Clone BD does it more quickly (but still rather slowly)...BUT the result is a "coaster"

This is ridiculous! I'm very disappointed. This should never have been released until it functioned properly at least 98% of time. Base on feedback in the Forums, I'm getting the impression that success in using:( ConeBD is probably less than 5%. Can't we at least sort out the problems more quickly? Did you guys bite off more than you can chew??? https://forum.slysoft.com/images/smilies/frown.pnghttps://forum.slysoft.com/images/smilies/frown.png

I wouldn't go out of the way to bash them as if that is going to help them fix your issue faster...

It's already a known feature that the HD audio cannot be passed through on the current version. There is a ticket in on it already and they are working on it.

I look forward to the product as it progresses, nothing starts off perfect. I am just happy they have released software to do it. And it will be very nice once the kinks are worked out. Patience

It was said before, any movie with Dolby Atmos (Transformers: Extinction, TMNT) will have audio problem with CloneBD. CloneBD has problem with Atmos audio. So we need to wait for a fix

Back