• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Audio problem with Power DVD Ultra.

jdohn2002

Anyone else notice this?

I was playing around with the audio settings for Power DVD Ultra. The speaker setting choices are headphones, 2, 4, 6, 7, and 8 speaker setups. How about 5 speakers? I have an onkyo 7.1 reciever but I only use it for 5.1 sound because my theater room is kind of small. It doesn't make sense to me that they wouldn't list a 5 speaker setup. I have a creative soundblaster live! 24-bit sound card and I use a digital optical audio cable to connect my computor to my reciever. Power DVD Ultra doesn't seem to be sending the correct audio signal to my reciever. Anyone have any ideas?

I was playing around with the audio settings for Power DVD Ultra. I am trying to play Children Of Men HD DVD backup, although it does the same thing for any HD DVD that I backup. The speaker setting choices are headphones, 2, 4, 6, 7, and 8 speaker setups. How about 5 speakers? I have an onkyo 7.1 reciever but I only use it for 5.1 sound because my theater room is kind of small. It doesn't make sense to me that they wouldn't list a 5 speaker setup. I have a creative soundblaster live! 24-bit sound card and I use a digital optical audio cable to connect my computor to my reciever. Power DVD Ultra doesn't seem to be sending the correct audio signal to my reciever. It doesn't show that it is recieving a dts or dolby digital ex , etc. signal. Anyone have any ideas?

Last edited:
Back