• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Audio not matching video?

jdub200

I used AnyDVD and CloneDVDmobile to make a 720 x 480 NTSC .mp4 of Laura Croft Tomb Raider. I was watching the movie on my PS3 and everything was fine till about 20 minutes into the movie the audio no longer matched the video. Anybody have this problem or know what would cause this?

Thanks

Justin

You shouldn't be so shy sharing information with us. LOG files from both AnyDVD and CloneDVD mobile would help.

Thank you FurryGuy I will give that a try and let you know if it fixed the problem. I'm a bit of a beginner with this software so I had no idea how to share log file per mike_r's request.

Justin

Thank you FurryGuy I will give that a try and let you know if it fixed the problem. I'm a bit of a beginner with this software so I had no idea how to share log file per mike_r's request.

Justin

Even though the information in PLEASE read this before you post is about CloneDVD, not CloneDVD Mobile, it contains good information about how to create and attach logs from AnyDVD and CloneDVD. I don't use CDM a lot but I don't believe the log creation process is much different than CloneDVD.

I honestly don't know how different because I have never had a reason to create a CDM log and I'm admittedly too lazy to do it without a troubleshooting reason. Maybe a official stickie should be made to address CDM log creation since there are already stickies for AnyDVD/AnyDVD (HD) and CloneDVD that outline the steps.

Audio not matching

I'm running into the same issue of audio not matching after about 20 minutes in and it happens on every format (Android, Sony, etc.). Its rendering this software useless as I'm back to burning onto DVD to watch something.

Have been using this software for many years now and this is the first I've had this problem.

Running latest version on a Windows 8 Fujitsu laptop with Quad CORE i5 & 6 Gb RAM.

Thank you for the advise on going back to the older version of CDM. I am running version 1802 now and have not had any problems yet.

:clap: Thanks so much!

Justin

Audio Sync issue

I had a similar issue with my "Wreck it Ralph" DVD a few days ago, I'm running Windows 7, 64bit. Thanks to the Regression / Audio Sync link for 1802, that resolved my audio sync issue too. Thanks guys

Audio Not Matching Video

I too have experienced mismatched audio and video in the last couple of months worth of DVD ripping. I've also had several movies abort the rip process or not be able to be ripped at all. Sherlock Holmes 2, Don't Mess with Zohan, Django Unchained, all ripped with audio either ahead of or behind video. I'm going to try reverting back 2 versions to see if it helps. But even if it does, what is being done to fix current and future CloneDVD Mobile versions? I hate to think that I'm stuck using an old version forever.

Regards,
Jorgen

I`m having the same problems with Wreck it Ralph, Starwars and, in general, with all multi-angle movies. Iwould like to try this older version: Can anyone help me to find it?

Thanks!!!!

READ, then post

I`m having the same problems with Wreck it Ralph, Starwars and, in general, with all multi-angle movies. Iwould like to try this older version: Can anyone help me to find it?

Thanks!!!!

In ALL Forums here the betas are found at or near the top of the program's thread. How did you miss this?

r76v.jpg

Sorry you have to "go back" to get this to work. We still hope to have a working fix for this soon.

A/V Sync Issue: Django Unchained

I'm still having problems with a/v sync even after moving back to the1802 version of clone dvd mobile. I also had an issue with Jack the Dragon Slayer, some other movies have worked fine. Log attached.

Attachments

• Django Unchained.zip
    60.6 KB · Views: 0
Thanks Mike,

I got the 1806. Received an error during both passes that asked me to send the report to slysoft, which I allowed. The a/v sync is worse than in 1802 or the current version with django unchained. I'll try it with the other movies that have had problems: Snow White and the Huntsman and Jack the Giant Slayer

Back