• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Audio issue?

Lordrasta

Ok here's the deal. I use the iPhone 6 Plus setting for AppleTV on my clonebd. Audio is fine (speech) but if there is any music in the movie, the music "drags" and is warbled. Again the vocals are fine. It's always done this and I wonder if I'm doing something wrong.

Let me guess, you've got anydvd 'remove cinavia from CloneBD' enabled and in CloneBD you're down converting. And the 'garbled' effect is the background speeding up and slowing down?

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

Let me guess, you've got anydvd 'remove cinavia from CloneBD' enabled and in CloneBD you're down converting. And the 'garbled' effect is the background speeding up and slowing down?

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

Yes that is exactly what is happening. What steps do I need to take to test? I know I'll sound like n00b but I don't know if i'm down converting or not. Certainly sounds like I am.

There is no test, that's a side effect of the Cinavia removal. Since an an iPhone doesn't detect Cinavia, just disable the 'remove Cinavia from CloneBD' setting in AnyDVD. There's a reason it's not enabled by default. You don't enable that one unless you're damn sure the title has Cinavia AND your player detects it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Back