• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Audio Fixed - But more is needed

BagNDrag

I'm impressed at the rate the bugs are getting squashed. The last update 1.0.3.3 fixed the audio sync issues with Big Hero 6 going to a .mp4. I tried it out on another title I have and the audio sync still has issues with "The Croods." Just letting you know this title still has issues. Thanks for the updates. Keep them coming!

-Mark

I'm impressed at the rate the bugs are getting squashed. The last update 1.0.3.3 fixed the audio sync issues with Big Hero 6 going to a .mp4. I tried it out on another title I have and the audio sync still has issues with "The Croods." Just letting you know this title still has issues. Thanks for the updates. Keep them coming!

-Mark

[SUP][/SUP]

Just an update, 1.0.3.5 does NOT fix the audio out of sync issue on "The Croods."

-Mark

[SUP][/SUP]

Just an update, 1.0.3.5 does NOT fix the audio out of sync issue on "The Croods."

-Mark

This issue still exists in update 1.0.4.2. Audio is still out of sync, 1080 .mp4 - When playing the clip directly in the preview mode, the audio is in sync.

What region is your copy from? My UK version encodes perfectly in sync.

Have you sent in logfiles?

What region is your copy from? My UK version encodes perfectly in sync.

Have you sent in logfiles?

Hi,

Region is US, sorry I forgot the log, here it is with 1.0.4.3

-Mark

Attachments

• CroodsLipSync.zip
    409.9 KB · Views: 2
Back