• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Audio drops out on 29.97 sources

DeadMan3000

EDIT: Sorry this does not appear to be a ReClock problem. It does it without ReClock in the chain. I will take this to either MPC HC or ffdshow's threads on Doom9. Thanks.
---
I am having trouble with the audio dropping out every few seconds for a second when playing back 29.97FPS sources. I'm using MPC Home Cinema latest build, ffdshow for audio (PCM output) and video decoding, Haali splitter (But does the same with internal splitter) and ReClock to transcode from PCM to Dolby Digital (But does not matter if straight PCM output either).

Sources are 29.97FPS MPEG2 from DVD (Non-Encrypted).

Basically the EVR CP renderer shows it's alternating between 24FPS and 24.50FPS instead of staying a constant 24FPS. ReClock is getting confused I think as it shows it as normal 29.97FPS and even if I force it to 23.976FPS or 24FPS it still drops the audio ever few seconds.

I am sending to a 24Hz HDTV. Usually on 23.976FPS sources ReClock goes green and correctly sends 24FPS. Do you think the problem lies with either MPC HC and/or ffdshow?

Last edited:
Back