• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Audio Desription?!

medway

Im trying to copy San Andreas to my hard drive but it keeps copying with the audio description!?

Ive tried unticking ac3 and just having dolby hd but that results in no sound at all, please advice?!

Anydvd and CloneBD logfiles please

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

added

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.9.0.San Andreas.cbdlog
    525.3 KB · Views: 0
Anydvd log too please

here

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.2.0_Info_F_SAN_ANDREAS_5D123DA8_B4D2DDDE.ziplog
    311.2 KB · Views: 0
Avengers assemble is also doing the same now!

The developers will need to take a look, but it sounds to me like you've got the main audio track (often HD audio disabled). Load up such a problematic disc, when you get on the title preview screen on the right of the title you should see a light orange tab. Hover over it so it slides out, then take a screenshot and post it here. (Of the ENTIRE cloneBD screen)

I have tried it with both audios on its own, i end up with no sound at all or with audio description this is happening on a few blu rays now!?

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    517.9 KB · Views: 6
that's very odd. According to the image the main audio tracks are enabled. @Pete or @Reto will need to take a look.

ok so it seems to work ok on powerdvd with no audio description but not on the film and tv player on windows 10 and more importantly my oculus quest 2. which i am wanting to watch the movies on. so im guessing its something to do with what way the audios are recorded and which files are being used by the oculus?

If powerdvd works, then CloneBD did it's job correctly and it's likely the players that have a problem decoding the HD audio track. That's a common issue with non-licensed players. They either then default to another audio track, or no audio at all. That's normal behavior.

Since you remove the other audio tracks, if the player cave decode the hd audio there's only 1 option left and that's no audio at all.

You have 2 options. Either make an mp4/mkv and try it that way out downscale the audio track within CloneBD before you click 'go'

Back