• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Audio CD shows only "DVD" when reading to image file

Derek O.

I've seen this on a few occasions but again today. Just bought a three disc audio CD set. All audio CD only. Two of the three show only the "DVD" option when reading to image file. So I can't get a backup image of these discs. What the heck!!

Anyone else see this? Any solutions?

Derek

I've seen this on a few occasions but again today. Just bought a three disc audio CD set. All audio CD only. Two of the three show only the "DVD" option when reading to image file. So I can't get a backup image of these discs. What the heck!!

Derek
Very strange. One idea, make sure that all drives are empty when starting CloneCD. Insert the CD while CloneCD is running.

Derek
late but even stranger to the game is you give no title listing or name of the disc set so no one can even verify what your asking about. My conclusion is two of the three are dvd and one audio cd is that is the case. dvd and cd do look alike unless you look closer. So til you provide more info then what your providing where looking for a needle in haystack question that will never be resolved.

Back