• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

audio capture failure

bernardT

i am having problems in capturing the audio from my disc with the dvd mobile program. this seems to only happen on certain discs which have "unspecified" in the language line. anyone know how to correct this?

No Audio or Audio Stops Using Clone DVDMobile

I'm sorry I don't have a solution, but I can say this happens to me about 50% of the time. I like to backup my movies to my iPod, and often there will be no audio or the audio track will simply stop at some random point 5, 15, or 30 minutes into the movie.

I am using AnyDVD version 6.1.6.0, and Clone DVDMobile version 1.1.4.1. The most recent movie that has failed is "Happy Feet", Widescreen version, by Warner Bros.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

-Mom

Back