• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Audio bad on Bridge School Benefit DVD

Jsitarik

Trying to convert Bridge School Benefit 25 Anniversary DVD (2 of Them) with Current AnyDVD HD and CloneDVD. Conversion seemingly goes smoothly until playback. Boots up normally but audio is very distorted and static filled, video appears normal. There is only 1 audio track, PCM, so it cant be changed. Both Discs performed the same way. I have included the file log for Disc 2.
I had a similar problem with DVD a few years ago but that disc had more than 1 audio option so I changed and it worked. Never bothered to look into it then.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.2.0_Info_F_BRIDGE_SCHOOL_D2.ziplog
    98.3 KB · Views: 1
Not an AnyDVD problem, anydvd doesn't convert to anything nor does it alter audio quality in any way. and neither does CloneDVD. CloneDVD only shrinks / reauthors. Conversion: eg from DVD to mkv.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back