• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue Audio and video sync on Hulu download played on Sony Bravia

DDtex

I have tried several different options for downloading videos from Hulu using Anystream. Most play OK on my PC but the Audio and Video are not synced and playback is unpredictable when played on my Sony Bravia TV. Content downloaded via Anystream from other providers all seem to work as expected (PC or TV) but for some reason Hulu content downloaded using Anystream doesn't seem to be compatible with Sony TVs.

Can someone give me a clue as to what can be done to make these file work on the TV as well as on my PC? (Log file from one attempt attached)

Attachments

• hulu-Prey.astlog
    206.6 KB · Views: 3
Seems to be your TV is making these problems.

Generally if you encounter sync problems with audio / video. Play the file in VLC. There is an option to adjust audio / video. Find the right delay. Open TSMuxer and delay / advance the audio with that number and remux.

I do not have a Sony Bravia, but this is the first time I ever heard of a TV that had an issue with AnyStream. I can tell you it's not an AnyStream issue, and since I have no access to a Sony Bravia TV, I would look into what software you are using to play it or how you are casting it on the TV. What AnyDVD downloads is the exact same thing you see from the provider.

I looked at your log file. Why on earth would you download it at 720p, when 4K is available? The audio is perfect.

00:01:05.951 - [Notice] [playlist:hulu] video: duration 01:39:33.916
00:01:05.951 - [Notice] [playlist:hulu] 1280x720, codec "avc1.64001F", framerate: 24.000000, bitrate: 4507545
00:01:05.952 - [Notice] [playlist:hulu] audio: duration 01:39:33.916
00:01:05.952 - [Notice] [playlist:hulu] en / , codec "ec-3", 6 channels, samplerate 48000, bitrate 260455
00:01:05.953 - [Notice] [playlist:hulu] subtitle: duration 00:00:00.000
00:01:05.953 - [Notice] [playlist:hulu] en / English
The audio duration is exactly the same as the video duration, it's your TV that is poor.Prey.jpg

Turns out the problem is with the standard (android TV) Media Player app on the TV.. using a different media player the files worked fine. BTW: I downloaded 1080 versions previous to the 720 version.. I was trying the 730 version to see if it would work where the 1080s didn't.
Thanks for the feedback.

Turns out the problem is with the standard (android TV) Media Player app on the TV.. using a different media player the files worked fine. BTW: I downloaded 1080 versions previous to the 720 version.. I was trying the 730 version to see if it would work where the 1080s didn't.
Thanks for the feedback.
I am very happy you got it sorted. Enjoy the software.:giggle:

Back