• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Audio and Video Out of Sync

DQ

So I figure this might not be an AnyDVD issue but everyone here is so helpful I am talking a shot posting here.

Anyways, every now and then I will end up with this situation with the audio being out of sync Although right now it appears to happen with every disk. I have tried a DVD and a Blu-Ray and I get the same results.

I am using AnyDVD along with Handbrake. I have also tried ripping the disc to the HD but on conversion I get the same thing.

If I play the movie with the default windows player it is out of sync, if I play it on Plex it is out of sync. However if i play it in VLC it is fine.

I am lost on this one.

If I play the movie with the default windows player it is out of sync, if I play it on Plex it is out of sync. However if i play it in VLC it is fine.
Try CloneBD instead of Handbrake: does the same happen there?

Try CloneBD instead of Handbrake: does the same happen there?

Actually I recently gave another converter a shot (Wondershare) and the audio was sync'd. So it has to be handbrake. So weird that it just started doing that out of the blue as I have used it for years.

Last edited:
I think I found the issue. Posting here in case it helps someone out.

This is NOT an AnyDVD issue. It appears to be an issue with Handbrake and using an MP4 container. That Mp4 container situation will give some players a fit (Windows and Plex in my case) while others are fine (VLC for me). Basically just use a MKV container instead and everything will be fine. I have tested this theory and it worked for me. Below is where I found some reference for this problem.

https://github.com/HandBrake/HandBrake/issues/752

Back