• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Audible Notification for end-of-process

Crower

Perhaps the developers of AnyDVD HD might consider adding a feature to their already great program. I often find that when creating an ISO file using AnyDVD HD, the program has finished, and my computer has entered hibernate mode so without watching the screen, I really don't know when AnyDVD is done. Adding the ability to execute a selectable audio file (as well as a "none" option for those not interested in this feature) would be a great help.

I'm really just being lazy as evidenced by the fact that I often fall asleep while AnyDVD HD is doing its thing, so having this feature would serve a second purpose to get me going again!;)

Thanks.

Sorry if I missed this feature and AnyDVD HD already has it - just point me in the right direction.

Last edited:
IMGBurn does play a sound yes but that's besides the point. The question is for anydvd, op may not even use IMGBurn

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Imgburn plays this funny little tune when it's done _ it can be disabled as well.
Many of us use Imgburn here.

http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download

If you install it choose the "advanced" options in all cases so you can choose not to install the bloat-ware.

Imgburn is what prompted me to make the original suggestion (I also, use it all the time). I like it because it chimes when a burn is done and I need to reinsert my disk for a verify (laptop so disk must be manually reinserted), and it plays a little ditty I selected (Imgburn allows a wavefile to be selected for errors and notification) when it's done with the verify so I know when it's finished verifying even if I'm in the next room.

It would be great if AnyDVD HD could offer something similar.

I do think this has been requested a couple times already. Can't remember if they officially "shot it down" or placed it on the todo list (but low priority), but personally i wouldn't mind seeing this implemented too

I do think this has been requested a couple times already. Can't remember if they officially "shot it down" or placed it on the todo list (but low priority), but personally i wouldn't mind seeing this implemented too

Historically, the response has been: (1) use CloneCD or (2) use ImgBurn. With CloneBD making it's appearance that is now a third option. A full-fledged program has superfluous bells and whistles. AnyDVD HD is a on-the-fly decryption program that also happens to be able to copy a disc to the HDD but does so in a simple no-nonsense way. Another option is to make an AutoIt script and have that make an audible sound when copying to the HDD is complete. Refer here for more info on an AutoIt script: here & here. Given the requests in the past and the responses I would not hold my breath for the option to be added to AnyDVD.

Last edited:
Just saying, it would be a good feature to add to AnyDVD HD. Having to deal with other programs is superfluous for me, and I'm pretty happy with just being able to use AnyDVD as a standalone DVD or BD to HD transfer program.

That said, it's just a suggestion and if the AnyDVD HD developers want to improve an already good program, they might consider it since other users seem to find it desirable as well. I don't understand why they would trash the idea outright, but ultimately, it's their decision.

Just some input for their consideration (assuming they read or are aware of these posts).

Back