• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Attention Vista users: Some movies require Service Pack 1 RC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webslinger

Retired Moderator
Gone Baby Gone, High School Musical 2 and Disney Twitches Too (possibly others as well) require you to update Vista
to Service Pack 1 RC.

Unfortunately, Microsoft appears to have pulled all SP1 RC links, so Vista users may need to wait until SP1 is officially released (due sometime in March). The alternative is to use XP. That said, Charlie has posted something that may work: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=87780&postcount=3

Note: The cause of the problems with these movies is with Microsoft Windows Vista, itself. The problem is resolved in SP1. For those people who aren't comfortable using a non-official release of Microsoft Windows Vista SP1 you will have to wait until it is officially released or if you also have Windows XP on another system you can use that system to make a backup in the meantime. - DrinkLyeAndDie

Last edited:
Attention Vista users!!! Some movies require Service Pack 1 RC

Here is a working SP 1 RC refresh 2, for that instructions to install are in the zip file. I spent all day to get this so I hope everyone will be happy as this wasn't an easy file to find. This is the same download that you would get from MS itself without the wait or verification of authenticity. By the way this is the current I am using as well.

This will execute like this :

There will be 2 security updates forgot the size of them but they are there. Download and reboot the PC.

Step 2 after you have fully rebooted click on Windows Updates you may need to click on check for updates in the top right corner. There should be an update in the realms of saying Vista RTM 6001.18000 or similar this isn’t the actual SP 1 RC 2 refreshed. Now close that out and reboot.

Now it varies on the wait time took me about 20 minutes to get the actual SP 1 RC, the size will show up when you wait long enough should say that it is SP 1 6001.18000 and the size will say 65.0 - 534.4 MB's the actual download will vary per system so download that and just follow the instructions as asked and you’ll have SP 1. This will work for 32 or 64 bit Vista systems.

Enjoy the SP 1 RC refresh 2. This isn't the official release as said on the net as there is a few more things done on the official and this isn't released till mid- March.

Attachments

• SP1 RC refresh 2.zip
    21.6 KB · Views: 107
After all of that click start and in the search box type winver to show if you indeed have SP 1.

58978161xs0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back