• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ATTENTION REQUIERT

Not an anydvd problem, Norton screws up yet again. That's a false positive, they flag it as suspicious because not many users using Norton have encountered that file (logical since it was only released yesterday). I think the last time was last week or the week before! You need to take control of your AV, tell it to shut up and let you install, and inform Symantec to stop flagging software as malicious because not many Norton users have seen it. Norton does that almost weekly.

This is why I never install Norton but classify it has Malware/Bloatware software... I use MSE and Defender and those works without problem. I always tell people those two are free from MS for the lifetime you own MS Windows O/S and yet people can figure this is one of the good products released by MS for Windows users.

MSE gets a very low rating on independent AV testing sites. A few years back it was good, but MS have let it slip recently

Yup, I don't trust any of those 2 things any more than I do the windows firewall. That things isn't a firewall, that's an open door.

Back