• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

@att.net, @sbcglobal.net & Co. is crap and therefore blacklisted!

Groundhog day....

As a SlySoft mail server admin, I was fighting more than 10 years against @att.net, @sbcglobal.net &Co. They all use the same internal email blacklist and we nĺever managed, to get off this blacklist. Nowadays as a RedFox mail admin, with a virgin mail server, I was quite relaxed. As I say: I was.

The complete neighbor network of our mail server is (was already before) blacklisted and I will not start over like this again.

I'm fed up now and started blacklisting back these att.net-blacklisters. So if you try to use a crappy email address on our contact form, you might get a message like this:

View attachment 28830
No penalty's at all, even bonus dollars to retire a bit early, over 90% of the employees took the lump sum instead of the monthly annuity, taking the lump sum makes it easy to pass the money on to your kids, taking the monthly annuity when you die, the money stops coming in.
I find that bigpond.com and bigpond.net.au are also blacklisted and these were not on the original blacklist.
I have never had email problems with Slysoft before so why is Bigpond blaclisted

I have never had email problems with Slysoft before so why is Bigpond blaclisted

Please contact Bigpond and blame them. Our entire neighbourhood network is blacklisted and was blacklisted before we took over the new server. AT&T, bigpond & co don't even respond on our requests, they just don't care...

Please contact Bigpond and blame them. Our entire neighbourhood network is blacklisted and was blacklisted before we took over the new server. AT&T, bigpond & co don't even respond on our requests, they just don't care...
Ivan I am quite happy to write to Bigpond but I am not sure what to say. Is this nust a matter of allowing emails through the firewall or is it something else? I would appreciate advice on the corrcect terminology.

It took more than 3 months, but finally our emails are getting accept by (almost) all mail servers.
Only metrocast.net keeps on bouncing

It took more than 3 months, but finally our emails are getting accept by (almost) all mail servers.
Only metrocast.net keeps on bouncing
Ivan this is slightly off topic but I wrote to Prontomail.com about removing attachments and not informing recepients/addressees of such removal from their emails. Protonmail advised that this was not the case and asked for further details. I will attempt to supply the details they have requested but it might help if you would contact them as well. Their email address is contact@protonmail.ch

p

Ivan this is slightly off topic but I wrote to Prontomail.com about removing attachments and not informing recepients/addressees of such removal from their emails. Protonmail advised that this was not the case and asked for further details. I will attempt to supply the details they have requested but it might help if you would contact them as well. Their email address is contact@protonmail.ch
Not off-topic at all antipodes....
Will contact them now. Would you please sent me a pm with your protonmail email address for reference?

Back