• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

@att.net, @sbcglobal.net & Co. is crap and therefore blacklisted!

Ivan

RedFox Admin Team
Staff member
Groundhog day....

As a SlySoft mail server admin, I was fighting more than 10 years against @att.net, @sbcglobal.net &Co. They all use the same internal email blacklist and we never managed, to get off this blacklist. Nowadays as a RedFox mail admin, with a virgin mail server, I was quite relaxed. As I say: I was.

The complete neighbor network of our mail server is (was already before) blacklisted and I will not start over like this again.

I'm fed up now and started blacklisting back these att.net-blacklisters. So if you try to use a crappy email address on our contact form, you might get a message like this:

grabilla.Ya7680.png

Last edited:
That's rather unsettling as I have an att.net account. Since they partner with Yahoo, is Yahoo acceptable?

Yes, Yahoo is fine, they have their own (good) blacklist

Usually not a problem. Sometimes you will have to check the junk folder, but they do not block emails that restrictively.

Ivan, I started and left a conversation requesting my e-mail address be changed.

@Ivan you might want to fix a typo in there.

We don't accept ...

that's a pretty big typo, in more than one way. The sheer size of the text makes it pretty damn obvious ^^

Whatever Ivan intended, he deleted the 'n' :)

For those of you who are looking now for a new e-mail-hoster. Take a look at www.protonmail.com, They are free and under Swiss Law which means, that no US-Authorities can access the mails in any way. On top they did NOT store any logs.

Just to be clear, i am not working for the company. I was opening an account some days ago and everything is fine. I just wanted to share this with you ;-)

All the best

Last edited:
don't forget! They're used as the email provider for the main protagonist in Mr. Robot! I loved the first season, finally a realistic hacking series

@Ivan i smell photoshop :p

Ivan has already shown the 11 blacklisted mail domains under "Error!" in post 1.
As those 3 you listed are NOT on the blacklist, which part of his post don't you get...?
mike20021969, A slight misunderstanding on my end.

Nothing to worry about.

:)

If it's not on the page 1 blacklist it's not blocked.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

They can't, I took a lump sum pension back in 2000 and invested it, instead of a monthly annuity.
That was smart investing the money (I wish my mother would have done the same thing with her's).But I Bet you paid some hefty penalty's though for lump sum payment.
To the Mods,
Sorry I know that this post is off-topic but wanted to reply and didn't think a new topic/thread was needed so my apologies if I should have.

Last edited:
That was smart investing the money (I wish my mother would have done the same thing with her's).But I Bet you paid some hefty penalty's though for lump sum payment.
No, I did the same thing. Also had 33 years with AT&T/SBC. As long as you put the money in a qualified IRA, you only pay taxes on any withdrawal.

Groundhog day....

As a SlySoft mail server admin, I was fighting more than 10 years against @att.net, @sbcglobal.net &Co. They all use the same internal email blacklist and we never managed, to get off this blacklist. Nowadays as a RedFox mail admin, with a virgin mail server, I was quite relaxed. As I say: I was.

The complete neighbor network of our mail server is (was already before) blacklisted and I will not start over like this again.

I'm fed up now and started blacklisting back these att.net-blacklisters. So if you try to use a crappy email address on our contact form, you might get a message like this:

View attachment 28830
No penalty's at all, even bonus dollars to retire a bit early, over 90% of the employees took the lump sum instead of the monthly annuity, taking the lump sum makes it easy to pass the money on to your kids, taking the monthly annuity when you die, the money stops coming in.
I find that bigpond.com and bigpond.net.au are also blacklisted and these were not on the original blacklist.
I have never had email problems with Slysoft before so why is Bigpond blaclisted

Back