• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Atmos causing video problems with Mockingjay part 1

Jim6592

I tried for three day to get Mockingjay part 1 to copy. I viewed the movie on bluray player before I tried to copy. I determined the correct playlist (707) for the version disk I had. Every time I copied it (at least 7) it would have video jumps in chapter 2. The jumps were at camera angle changes (cuts in scene). I watched the movie in the preview window of CloneDB to verify the scene was all there in the playlist. I problem was not at chapter breaks, just in scene changes. Also the video preview would go black at the same point in the movie where the jump occurs. I was only able to get the preview back by exiting the viewer and restarting it. I could manually go past the jump and the preview would continue a ways the go black again. I suspected the Atmos was causing this as well, but I returned the disk and bought one that had Dolby 5.1, it also went black at about the same place. However it did make a correct copy. It had a different playlist, 697, but that has been confirmed. There seem to be three playlists 553, 697 and 707. It depends on the version purchased. I have the latest beta of both Anydvd HD and CloneBD. I even tried two earlier versions of CloneBD, all with the same results.

Also of note, the Core Audio option was grayed out with this movie???

Last edited:
Also the video preview would go black at the same point in the movie where the jump occurs. I was only able to get the preview back by exiting the viewer and restarting it. I could manually go past the jump and the preview would continue a ways the go black again.

This problem (internal player locks up at a "seemless branch" in the source) has been in CloneBD since the very first version. I don't know if it is being addressed, but I never saw it mentioned in the (single, old, outdated) post showing bug statuses.

However, I've only seen the "skipping" in the output on titles with seemless branching using Dolby TrueHD for the audio. Does Mockingjay(1) use DTHD? Amazon is delivering my copy tomorrow

Robert

This problem (internal player locks up at a "seemless branch" in the source) has been in CloneBD since the very first version. I don't know if it is being addressed, but I never saw it mentioned in the (single, old, outdated) post showing bug statuses.

However, I've only seen the "skipping" in the output on titles with seemless branching using Dolby TrueHD for the audio. Does Mockingjay(1) use DTHD? Amazon is delivering my copy tomorrow

Robert

It depends on the version. The two disk set I originally purchased had the Atmos HD audio. The single disk I replaced it with only had standard Dolby 5.1.

My version has, according to the back cover, Dolby TrueHD 7.1, and Atmos. It also has, as mentioned, Cinavia protection. I used CloneBD to create a movie-only ISO. CloneBD was unable to successfully meld the audio tracks across the seamless branches, resulting in an audio (and video) glitch at each new branch. Since there are so many with this title, the resulting movie is practically unwatchable -- every few minutes its "oops - another glitch."

What's worse is that the glitch causes my player (Zappiti mini) to reset my audio sync setting back to zero - as if the movie were just starting -- forcing me to reset it after every glitch to restore the correct lip sync.

I have to call "fail" on CloneBD with this title.

BTW, The same issue (audio glitches) occurs with Total Recall 2012, which also has Dolby TrueHD and seamless branch.

Robert

Back