• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Atmos Audio on Amazon

DannyBoi

Hey Team Redfox will you be adding atmos audio for tv shows on amazon such as The Expanse, Jack Ryan etc,

Since nobody has answered yet, I only can tell you my thoughts: Atmos could be part of the same encryption like 4K and HDR and that is why it is not supportet yet.

It's not. It's an extension to the Dolby audio codec family (AC3). It's pretty common on simple 1080p blu-rays too.

yer i know that but its also available on some amazon tv shows like the expanse and jack ryan im asking if anystream will be adding it

In the case of The Expanse I think the Atmos soundtrack is only on the UHD streams so I doubt it will be appearing in AnyStream any time soon.

Back