• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ATI TV Wonder Digital Cable Reciever

visionep

Hi there,

I have a 30" Dell monitor and it only supports HDCP at 1920x1080 or lower resolutions. I normally run my monitor at it's highest resolution (2560x1600) so if I want to watch protected content I have to lower the resolution down to 1920x1080. I've recently been using AnyDVD to get past the crippling for bluray and hd-dvd's and it's working like a champ.

My problem now is that I also have an HD digital cable receiver that utilizes HDCP, so I can't watch any TV on the monitor unless I lower the resolution from 2560x1600 to 1920x1080.

Has SlySoft looked into releasing a product that could disable HDCP on a stream from an ATI TV Wonder Digital Cable receiver?

This would be very valuable to me and many other users who I've seen complaining on the boards that they can't view HDCP content on their new 30" monitors.

Back