• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ATI Anti Pop

I'm confused because I finally upgraded a couple of months ago to 11.2, then 11.3 and 11.4 and as far as I can see they all still suffer from the old bug (sound is dropped completely when no audio is being played - all my channel input indicators onmy amp disappear during normal silence). On top of that they all seem to suffer from the "mute bug" - audio goes away and never returns after Windows audio is muted. So I'm currently using 11.4 with the old 10.7 audio driver, that I can "fix" with "anti-pop" and at least does not suffer the mute bug. :confused:

What the?? :confused: Since like 10.8 I've had zero problems with the stupid silent stream bug. The only issue is after exclusive mode locks are released, the connection is dropped until I play another regular sound. After that the connection stays up. That's not AMD's fault...it's how the exclusive mode locks work. I've been pleased as punch with the latest drivers in regards to silent stream issues.

If you are bitsreaming, Antipop is not active. So when you pause, especially MC bitstreaming sound is cut.

Back