• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ATI 5770 + TMT3 1.80 + Reclock = no bitstream

mariachi76

Hello,
I have an 5770 and and use the ATI HDMI driver (10.6), TMT3 1.80 and the newest reclock.
When watching a TruHD BD and reclock enabled, sound is converted to PCM. Only without reclock I get TrueHD bitstreamed to my receiver.

What am I doing wrong?
thanks and best regards
mariachi76

Hello,
I have an 5770 and and use the ATI HDMI driver (10.6), TMT3 1.80 and the newest reclock.
When watching a TruHD BD and reclock enabled, sound is converted to PCM. Only without reclock I get TrueHD bitstreamed to my receiver.

What am I doing wrong?
Nothing. TMT 3 .180 blocks HD bitstreaming with ReClock. Seems to be a new "feature". :rolleyes:

Gee! HTPC-life's not easy.
Is it something which can be fixed? Do you intend to contact Arcsoft about that?

Best regards
mariachi76

So in this scenario if he were not to bitstream and instead let TMT decode to PCM - would it work perfectly using the ati driver and reclock?

So in this scenario if he were not to bitstream and instead let TMT decode to PCM - would it work perfectly using the ati driver and reclock?

Sure. And for hd bitstreaming, ReClock can be disabled. It won't do much good anyway.

So the issue from 1/2 months ago (assuming my memory serves me correct) with TMT3 prefering ATI HDMI driver & Reclock prefering Realtek HDMI driver is no longer an issue?

I could as mariachi stated use the ATI HDMI driver (10.6), TMT3 1.80 and the newest reclock using a ATI 4650 experience no issues doing PCM?

Everything would work fine?

I currently use an older realtek driver with 10.6 Catalyst drivers plus newest reclock plus TMT3 .160 - would it wise to upgrade to the latest versions?

I dont want mess it up :confused:

Thanks

I think .180 does not work with reclock.

If you use AnyDvdHD along with .160, you shouldn't have any issues with newer disks.

Last edited:
So the issue from 1/2 months ago (assuming my memory serves me correct) with TMT3 prefering ATI HDMI driver & Reclock prefering Realtek HDMI driver is no longer an issue?

Both TMT & ReClock prefer the ATI HDMI driver.

I think .180 does not work with reclock.
It sure does work. TMT simply won't allow HD bitstreaming with ReClock in the audio chain. (HD) LPCM works fine, and LPCM should be used with ReClock anyway.

TMT 3.0.1.185 fixed it. Bitstream (True HD) works fine now.
Regards
mariachi76

Last edited:
Back