• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Asus drw-24b1st/blk/b/as

steve61617

Hi, does anyone know if the ASUS DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD burner supports bitsetting? I’ve read a review that someone sad that it is a rebadged lite-on? I know that my old lite-on drive supports bitsetting. Newegg (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827135204 )has the drive on sale for $19.99 shipped. I know the drive doesn’t have light scribing but I have it on another drive so don’t care.
Thanks for any help, Steve

Just a follow up on the ASUS DRW-24B1ST it doesn't support bitsetting but it automatically bookmarks DVD DL+R +RW +R'S as DVD-ROM'S. It even burn my +R (Verbatim) better then my old Pioneer DVR 115. From what I've read it has a Mediatek chipset which makes it a legit rebadge Lite-On. I've seen on Club MyCE that people buy this drive then crossflash it to a Lite-On iHAS524 so it has the Mediatek chipset and not the NEC chipset.

Back