• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ASUS BW-16D1HT Firmware 1.01

allpurpbox

I have a Asus BW-16D1HT purchased in 2014 with firmware 1.01. The Asus firmware updater will not flash it to version 3.02 and firmware 1.01 does not seem to read UHD disks. What to I do to get it to work?

I have a Asus BW-16D1HT purchased in 2014 with firmware 1.01. The Asus firmware updater will not flash it to version 3.02 and firmware 1.01 does not seem to read UHD disks. What to I do to get it to work?
Wrong section, moved. Firmware problems are not an AnyDVD bluray issues section problem

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Buy a new UHD friendly drive. You have an old version of that drive that is NOT UHD friendly. Only the newer versions of that drive with 3.0x firmware can be used for this purpose.

Forcing an update of that drive to 3.0x will immidiately brick the drive. It has been attempted and dicussed in other places.

Thanks, I thought that might be the case. What is the current best UHD friendly drive and best firmware version for it? Quietest, fastest, most reliable,etc.

Back