• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Asus BW-16D1H-U A201 Firmware

Try a modified firmware to downgrade back to A101 that's your only option to get it back working

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Using which program?

The one I mentioned in posting no. 17 does not work...

Read a little further, post 14 ;-)

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Read a little further, post 14 ;-)
???

@Aeneas72
Next step would be to use DevilsClaw’s Flasher to flash the clean A101 main firmware.
Or if that doesn't work, dosflash - with enclosure removed.

Off to work now - will be back this evening.

Last edited:
Does anybody know if all versions of ASUS BW-16D1HT are UHD-friendly, or are the ones still available locked in a way that can't be downgraded? (I haven't quite followed the state of all the revisions and firmware versions.)

Lookit ! ;)
The firmware in the ZIP is a clean firmware, so DON'T use it with dosflash until you've injected/imported your calibration data as described in Teddy's guide:
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/dumping-downgrading-firmware-on-uhd-friendly-devices.74479/

Please read his guide entirely. You don't need a Hex-Editor by all means.
The attached EEPROM Data Mover will alternatively also do the job.

EDIT: this is NOT for updating drives which have Firmware A101 !

Hi Terramex,

I had just purchased a ASUS BW-D1HT-U PRO with firmware E114. Can I just use the executable file BH14NS40_N1.00-A4_patched.exe, to flash the drive with the firmware (flash_ASUS_BW-16D1H-U_A201.bin) that you had provided? I am totally new to this and sorry if I sounded silly :)

Unfortunately not. The ones with E114 firmware are original Pioneer drives :(

Unfortunately not. The ones with E114 firmware are original Pioneer drives :(

That you so much for replying! It is still good to know why it doesn't work....I need to be more careful the next time though....:thankyou:

Back