• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Assistance

sondeterra

OK you knowlegable computer masters here is one for you. While researchinbg a replacement MOBO CPU combo at Compusa website found an EVGAe-7050 610I Intel Bundle, what caught my eye was the spdif out that is onboard the MOBO any of the cognescenti aware of this board and is it worth considering for the start of an HTPC (DVD based to begin with possible HD/BR later) please advise.

I've never used any EVGA MOBO's but it seems to be decent board and the price is cheap enough($65 w/a $15 rebate on Newegg). Is it a replacement for a home built PC?
Intel CPU's prefer Intel chipsets but they will perform adequately with other types.

Back