• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AS opening issues

Dumbi

Sometimes AnyStream did not open after clicking on the icon on my end. When it happened, I had to kill the AnyStream process via Task Manager and reopen it. Right now, with 1.0.9.1. (I guess) it happened again but AnyStream recognizes it and creates a dump file automatically. Maybe two different problems but, still, AnyStream seems to have issues during opening sometimes.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.1_Dump_20210205094028.astdmp
    728.1 KB · Views: 1
Is it AnyStream.exe process or QtWebEngineProcess process that you have to kill via the task manager? Both mean that AnyStream was not shut down properly.

Not sure, sorry. To shut down I use the standard closing cross at the upper right corner. I'll report which process I have to kill the next time it occurs.

Back