• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AS giving up, but no error

Dumbi

The log says "Failed to retrieve fragment #80, giving up" but AS still stays in downloading-mode, so it shows the current progress and stays at this percent for ever. Only manually aborting helps. If the log says "giving up", I expect that AS won't continue downloading. It would be very helpful if an error message is shown in this case. Otherwise it might be that the download is just slow at the moment.

By the way, this happens because of a failure in the network connection. My connection failed indeed, but just for a short moment. So, I wonder if it would be possible to reconnect to the stream and retry the download over a longer period.

Thanks for your work!

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.2.0_giving_up.astlog
    891 KB · Views: 1
Back