• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved AS Disney+ provider fails to initialize and display content; throws error message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using Anystream v1870 and every time I click on the Disney+ tab, I get the following error message shown in the image below. I also attached an Anystream log file generated immediately after opening the app.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-24 032803.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-24 032803.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 8
  • AnyStream_1.8.7.0.astlog
    27.1 KB · Views: 1
Generated after opening the app or after the message appeared?

The log file is generated after opening the app. Upon opening the app, I'm immediately greeted with the error message so I have to acknowledge the error message AND THEN generate the log file.

Ok I was dumb, I could've just looked into the log. There are several messages inside. Sorry

I don't know why I didn't check this before I posted. I just tried going directly to disneyplus.com and it appears their service is down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back