• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AS >1402 - HBO QUEUE Crashing

lajoes

I have reverted back to AS1402 because HBO's queue is behaving like HULU.s. That is, if I put a list of titles in it while it is paused then change it to download, it crashes. Once in a while it will latch onto the last title and it will download it.

That is normal behavior for HULU, but not HBO...at least until now.....

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-26 114909.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-08-26 114909.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot 2022-08-26 114821.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-08-26 114821.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot 2022-08-26 113232 - AS 1420 HBO QUE.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-08-26 113232 - AS 1420 HBO QUE.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 8
Well, this is about the 4th time you have had this issue. Its a networking issue, its your network drops packets it will crash.

Right now it is DL'ing that list on AS1402.

I the past, you said that that bar was for "concurrent" DL, i.e., from more than one provider at the same time.

Right now, I am just trying to DL from one provider, HBO, with more than three in its queue.

I the past, you said that that bar was for "concurrent" DL, i.e., from more than one provider at the same time.

Right now, I am just trying to DL from one provider, HBO, with more than three in its queue.
Lower the bar, if that doesn't help it's your network. Nothing wrong with the queue. Next time if you want help give us a log file, not screenshots.

I have always had the issue with Hulu that it only works for whatever is visible on the page I'm viewing. So if I search for a TV show it will work for that entire TV show as long as I don't leave the page, but the second I search for something else all subsequent episodes will fail. That also means movies require individual searches or they will fail. I've recently had the same issue with HBO Max where it will fail on episodes or films if I navigate away from the page where I see them. That would explain why the "last one in the queue" works while others fail.

Basically for Hulu and HBO I only queue up things that I can see from one page and stay there until they're finished before starting another. If you do that do they succeed?

Shadeau, if I understand your remarks correctly, if you look at the screen shots, they are one page, nothing continues. This is the only provider that I have a queue for. As for bandwidth issues, I can handle 5 concurrent DL's with no problem.

Redfox 1, please standby while my HBO queue finishes DL'ing and I'll start another DL queue with that slider moved to 1 to see what happens.

Shadeau, if I understand your remarks correctly, if you look at the screen shots, they are one page, nothing continues. This is the only provider that I have a queue for. As for bandwidth issues, I can handle 5 concurrent DL's with no problem.
When I look at the screenshots I see you've made a search for something, which is probably the last item on your list. Since you have Ocean's Trilogy on your list why don't you try searching for Ocean's and see if you can add all three movies to your queue and wait to see if they download before searching for anything else in the HBO window. When I'm talking about moving away from the page I mean the HBO loaded page in the tab.

Shadeau, I believe a queue is what it is for - load it up and DL it. 99% of the time HBO works fine (it depends on the AS+ version) and HULU only works as you described no matter which version of AS+ is on.

99% of the time HBO works fine (it depends on the AS+ version) a
The queue has been the same for many versions. If it works 99% of the time, I would suspect your network sometimes drops packets. 99% is a pretty good percentage. Nothing is absolutely perfect. (Not even me):(

AW, but HULU is consistent. HBO is not. Therefore, it is the AS+ version IMO :whistle:

OK, I have now upgraded AS+ to 1420 and slide the slider to one.

Standby while I load up HBO queue.

Then I will click on "create a log" before attempting to DL the queue.

To make things easier for me, I selected a couple of series on HBO and here's what happened:

I changed back to AS+ 1420, slide the slider to "one", loaded up only the HBO queue and then hit the DL button.....

this time it "only" crashed after the first several titles.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.2.0 2022 08 26 - 2.astlog
    2.2 MB · Views: 2
  • AnyStream_1.4.2.0 2022 08 26.astlog
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2022-08-26 134347.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-08-26 134347.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot 2022-08-26 134727.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-08-26 134727.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 3
You have a networking issue because I just downloaded 8 season of GOT without error and while I was doing that I also downloaded 3 movies from APV without error. So you must have a networking issue, after all, you said it works 99% of the time.

Here's an attempt to DL just the ones that did not DL a minute ago.....a much smaller list....

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-26 140256.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-08-26 140256.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 3
  • AnyStream_1.4.2.0 -3.astlog
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.4.2.0 -4.astlog
  • AnyStream_1.4.2.0 -5.astlog
Yes Redfox, I said 99% - and that error depends on the AS+ version - 1402 works while all others after it doesn't.

Back